Rumbo Music and Britt Jeppsson, owner and director, is Norwegian and lives in Spain since 1972.
Worked for Norwegian enterprises, for The Councel of Norwegian Salmon and in charge of the first Norwegian Tourist Board for 15 years at the Norwegian Embassy in Madrid in 1993, until she started her own business in 2000 - Rumbo Norte/Rumbo Music.
- charity golf for Concordia, UNICEF and the Norwegian Church at Costa del Sol
- golf travels and tournaments in Morocco
- winter expeditions to the North Cape and Karasjok with a photo exhibition in memory of the reindeer herder and truly pioneer in Karasjok, Kirsten-Berit Gaup, with own photos and photos of Spanish photographers
- collaborated with the Opera Festival in Sandefjord in 1991-1993
- together with her good friend José María Chinchilla, long time personal manager to Plácido Domingo, they invited him to Lillehammer OL in 1994
- manager for La Chunga, one on Spain´s most well-known flamenco dancer and naîf artist
- representative in the Nordic Countries for THE TEN TENORS from Australia, with a first concert in Sandefjord in 2008, followed by Olavsfestdagene, Allsang på Grensen, many of the cultural venues in Norway with record of ticket sales in Fjæreheia and Hjertnes Amfi, having the first concert at the Top of the Opera in Oslo in 2010. Dalhalla in Sweden and Plaza de Toros in Marbella
- representative in Spain for HOT CLUB DE NORVEGE. First tour October 2012